Wednesday, February 06, 2008

There's some targeted marketing for ya!

I have a little ClustrMaps map down on the lower right which shows where people have read my blog from. You can click on the little map and it will open up a larger map and provide more detail. It's a free tool. The way they make their money is through the ads that appear on the detailed map page. I don't know if these ads are dynamically chosen based on the content of the blog or if they're just random.

My sister brought to my attention that, given the content of my recent blogs, the mixture of ads seems somewhat ironic (click the picture to enlarge it):

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you should try http://www.3dlivestats.com/widget

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the tip Arturo, that's pretty cool!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home