Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Rachel Held Evans' Reflections on the GCN Conference

On her blog today, Rachel Held Evans offers her reflections on the Gay Christian Network conference she spoke at (and I attended) last week...

Excerpt: "[W]ithin a few hours of arriving, it became apparent to me that I had little to teach these brothers and sisters and everything to learn from them. I speak at dozens of Christian conferences in a given year, and I can say without hesitation that I’ve never attended a Christian conference so energized by the Spirit, so devoid of empty showmanship or preoccupation with image, so grounded in love and abounding in grace."

This completely matches my own impressions.

http://rachelheldevans.com/blog/gay-christian-network-conference

Also here is a taste of her keynote address from the conference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home