Sunday, February 14, 2016


I've been doing this little blog for about 12 years now.  During that time period I've experienced a lot of growth.  Some of what I've written and posted is cringe-worthy, but I'm satisfied with most of it as a chronicle of my ongoing faith-journey.  

I can view metrics for my blog which show me how many people read it daily (about 20) and weekly (about 140) and from where in the world.  It is weird to write something and post it and then later discover that someone in Saudi Arabia or Russia or Uruguay has read it.  

The metrics also tell me which posts are the most popular and, by far, my most read post is about the Parable of the Mustard Seed.  That makes me very happy because I think the core message of that parable is vitally important and has often been overlooked.

Read it here:  http://dannycoleman.blogspot.com/2012/07/parable-of-mustard-seed.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home