Tuesday, October 24, 2017


This week's "Author Tuesday" feature on Cara Meredith's popular blog has an interview with me about my book, Presence and Process: A Path Toward Transformative Faith and Inclusive Community.

"Calling all theology nerds! In Presence and Process, Daniel P. Coleman merges ideas from contemplative Christianity alongside the mindfulness movement of Buddhism …and I’m telling you, the book will make you THINK. I’ve been chewing over Daniel’s thoughts for the past couple of weeks, and already have a handful of people I want to pass this book along to after I finish reading it. . .If you’re interested in writers like Richard Rohr, Brian McLaren and the ancient mystics, you’ve got to pick this book up."


http://carameredith.com/2017/10/24/author-tuesday-daniel-p-coleman-presence-process/ 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home